• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next season on the road.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is the only ground I know of with a World War II gun turret in one corner.
Do they use it when they want to fire their manager?

Oldsmobile-88

Sutton United is a new fixture for the Grecians next season(I don’t believe we have played them before even in a friendly ?)

Handy for the Exiles & others in the South East.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harrogate, barrow and sutton new grounds for me. Maybe another one dependent on who comes up through the playoffs.

Red Devon

EDG’S are running a coach to Bath for the friendly on July 16.

Oldsmobile-88

It’s good that Barrow,Harrogate,Scunny & Hartlepool are all out of the way by the end of September.
A few miles knocked off quickly from the away total with those fixtures before the Autumn.

Alfie 1966

It’s good that Barrow,Harrogate,Scunny & Hartlepool are all out of the way by the end of September.
A few miles knocked off quickly from the away total with those fixtures before the Autumn.
Am booked in for 2 nights Hartlepool and nice its September not like last visit January the weekend Terry Wogan passed away.

Oldsmobile-88

Am booked in for 2 nights Hartlepool and nice its September not like last visit January the weekend Terry Wogan passed away.
I remember it well.I was at breakfast in the Prem on the Sunday morning checking my phone to see the news.

I’m toying with the idea of staying & then off to the Highlands for a few days,something I did on that particular visit.
I stayed over for the FAC replay 18 months ago.I did not expect us to be visiting again so soon !