• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next home game V Mansfield - Attendance prediction thread.....

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have I missed something? Is Dawlish air show now a rival for football?
£19 cheaper, more exciting, less chance of a disaster and if they feck up they pay for it. So yeah.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I doubt the air show had too much of an impact however even if it did it shows that people chose that over ECFC, however you look at it it's not great.

This weeks crowd will paint a pretty clear picture of where we are however it could be boosted with there being no Premier League games this week.

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

I think it'll be over 3,000 just about but if we lost 1-0 I'd be very, very worried about the Oxford attendance. I genuinely think the Grimes and Pym story will give it a small boost. It might not be a big deal in reality but people like little quirks like that and an Exeter player being in any England squad is something that is sure to interest people a little.

anth_ecfc

I doubt the air show had too much of an impact however even if it did it shows that people chose that over ECFC, however you look at it it's not great.

This weeks crowd will paint a pretty clear picture of where we are however it could be boosted with there being no Premier League games this week.
I kid you not . I was at the Dawlish Air show last week as took my kids for something different . I saw at least 5 people in Dawlish with ECFC shirts on ! A few I saw was after 3.00pm. Make of that what you want :)

Ill be at SJP this coming Saturday tho .

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Red Arrows were flying at 2 o'clock. Decent weather, too. No surprise if some people felt that SJP couldn't compete.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I kid you not . I was at the Dawlish Air show last week as took my kids for something different . I saw at least 5 people in Dawlish with ECFC shirts on ! A few I saw was after 3.00pm. Make of that what you want :)

Ill be at SJP this coming Saturday tho .
I've seen people in Exeter High Street with ECFC shirts on heading AWAY from SJP as I leg it up to the game with minutes to spare.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Hopeful of 2999. If they change the POTG I will get it to 3K.

Reality tells me 2799. So here is hoping for 2800.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going 3241. It's like the beginning of a Ramones song with dyslexia.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chiefs aren't at home so that should help but can't see it being much over 3000, if at all. Anything less than a decent win, then the following week against Oxford, when the Chiefs host Leicester - could be abysmal, even though Oxford will bring more than the Stags.

Sounds like we should put on an air show at half-time, instead of the kids shoot-out

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Perhaps for any adult who pays the full ticket price on the day the club could either throw in a voucher for a pint in the Red square or a half time pasty.

little things like that can help.