• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

News Story of the week (a humorous look at the news)

Legohead

Banned
It's a thread about news stories isn't it? Or so I thought? That's why I posted about news stories on the news stories thread. Perhaps change the name to Humourous news story of the week to make it more accurate?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank goodness the Star Sign scare story turned out to be not entirely true...many of us would have been in total uproar else...#phew

This women was so mortified that the postman knew what she had ordered that she wanted to tell the world

Spoonz Red E

Do they have flying crabs in Orkney?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good naming strategy. Perhaps we should try something similar!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Rosencrantz

Watch out when you're sunbathing, you never what is around.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53692475

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

So the Tiger was born in a zoo in Denmark in 2015. To live a life in zoos. Wtf is the point?! Wouldn't it have been better for the Tiger not to have been born at all? Makes my p*ss boil. People making things worse again for animals. What a surprise.

I've worked with animals for nearly 20 years. The risk of getting killed or seriously injured from animals is very real indeed as i'm sure the zookeeper was aware. Sad none the less.
I would welcome the closure of all zoos after watching an obviously bored tiger pacing back and forward in it's enclosure at a local wildlife park. Some life.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
The "Leader of the Free World" can't wash his hair properly!