• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport on Sunday - get yourself there!

Bittners a Legend

I'm not seeking to deflect any criticism from the shameful way our club is being managed both on and off the pitch but I was struct by just how desolate our young players looked as they walked off the pitch.

We lack any leadership either from senior players or management and the whole thing is pretty pathetic. Nevertheless we aren't relegated yet and those players need US to help them if their seniors have no capability or interest in doing so.

I wasn't going to travel on Sunday but I feel I owe it at least to the young guys doing their best to make an effort and would encourage as many fellow Grecians to do the same. I'm not convinced Paul Tisdale deserves our support but I do think Grimes, Krysiak, Nichols etc are worthy of it.

Up the City!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
but I do think Grimes, Krysiak, Nichols etc are worthy of it.

Up the City!
And Keohane! Please!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't go back to your old self Bitts :)

It isn't our job, it's the management's job.

Bittners a Legend

Don't go back to your old self Bitts :)

It isn't our job, it's the management's job.
HaHa I agree but in the absence of any guts or leadership from those leeches we may as well do our best as fans to support those players that do deserve it. I don't think relegation will make much difference to Tisdale's future - he'll pi55 off whenever suits him - but it might to us as a club. Plus at least the gate money won't go towards paying the greedy pigs off field.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I wonder if the players are truly behind tisdale, they certainly don't seem to have the fight to battle for him. really hope we get a result but no way am I going to travel unless tisdale comes out and admits its his responsibility.

Willy Nilly

I have heard that a number of the younger players are disillusioned with Tisdale.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
An apology from Tisdale and maybe... but NO

Chuckles

I have heard that a number of the younger players are disillusioned with Tisdale.
All of them are disillusioned

rp42

Brings Reid on and plays him out wide he's a striker not a winger.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Keohane! Please!

Couldn't believe Jimmy didn't at least get a place on the bench this evening.

Was surprised when he wasn't involved on Saturday but came to the conclusion it must have been some kind of Tis masterplan where all those who weren't involved would feature tonight.

Instead, Tis names an unchanged side.