• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport 02 April

TOP_CITY_FAN

Less than 30 left apparently...

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sold out...Watch out for the scammers selling ‘tickets’ on the fb site...Someone fell for it for the Rovers game.

denzel

Sold out...Watch out for the scammers selling ‘tickets’ on the fb site...Someone fell for it for the Rovers game.
Yes, the comments are full of them. Amazing how they can latch on so quickly!

paperclip

No surprise we have sold out so quickly. Makes you wonder how many tickets we could have sold had Newport been able to cope with a sizeable away support.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
No surprise we have sold out so quickly. Makes you wonder how many tickets we could have sold had Newport been able to cope with a sizeable away support.
Not to late for non-ticket holders to take up Welsh lessons - nudge nudge wink wink !

wiveygrecian

I reckon we could have sold 2000 plus

denzel

Not to late for non-ticket holders to take up Welsh lessons - nudge nudge wink wink !
Prynhawn da. Sut dych chi?

Though I don't think they speak much Cymraig in Casnewydd.

Grecian Ed

Does anyone know where our pub is going to be? First away trip for some time so would be nice to soak up some atmosphere?

denzel

With the sell out in the away end it would be a nice gesture if ifollow could cover this like they did the Stevenage game.
I'm struggling to see who wouldn't benefit in that situation..

fred binneys head

I'll be in the home end I reckon.