• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New year - new rant

Willy Nilly

Totally agree with the Noble stuff. However, I think it's just because these numnuts don't have any sort of understanding of football.

It happens a lot on the Big Bank. Someone, usually Dunne, plays a hopeless ball to Noble who does what he can to try and salvage it but, unsurprisingly, will sometimes get dispossessed. Dunney escapes scott free and Noble get s a round of abuse.

Cretins.

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you seen how many chance Adebayor misses at Spurs. Put him in the right team that creates chances and I'm sure he will continue to score and be worth a lot more than £5m in 12 months.

IMO this is what we need to see, money trickling down the our league rather then spending £12m on overated Russians like Pavlyuchenko
While i dont disagree that money trickling down to the lower leagues is never a bad thing im one that believes alot of transfers are over inflated. As said your worth what someone is willing to pay for you