• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New "Ultra" Chants

The Nardiello chant suggested earlier is brilliant and he deserves a decent one.
This one is better :p

Dan Dan Super Dan Dan...scores with one touch Nardiello, one touch Nardiello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWsvzko1fkY

;)

Ashecfc

Seige! Seige! wherever we maybe
We are the bauys of the Seige army
We seige your ground wherever we maybe
coz we are the bauys of the Seige army

(and repeat)

not too original but I like it :)

grecianfaniow

Every corner and free kick : Clap clap, clap clap clap clap clap SEEEEIGE! got the idea from somewhere like a world cup match I heard before or probably from Wolves fans back in the eighties.

Every corner and free kick : Clap clap, clap clap clap clap clap SEEEEIGE! got the idea from somewhere like a world cup match I heard before or probably from Wolves fans back in the eighties.
Like the idea of doing something for corners and free kicks but prefer the one mentioned before of doing the ahhhhhhhhhhh Siege siege siege siege siege siege thing like we do for goalkicks but finish with your poop instead of the siege chant

Thing is, don't we support Exeter City, not Siege...?!

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
My only issue with people chanting 'siege' is that from the pitch it could well sound like booing.

Grecian Max

:S have either of you been to the last two games?!

You may need to 'get it' through first hand experience ;)

Phil Sayers

I went yesterday - it was hearing it chanted as 'seeeeeeeeeegggg' that made me think it might come across as booing if you are on the pitch. Not saying it does but it might. Other than that slight concern I'm all in favour.

Grecian Max

Nah our players know what it is, also it would be slightly odd to be booing all the time ;)

Last edited:

HarryECFC

Personally I think we should have a song besides CIDER (Even though its great" that we can sing for long periods of time.

Red and White
Sieging Army!