• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New ticket prices

Fareham Grecian

No thread on this yet?

Got to be good news and more evidence that the club has belatedly started to listen to the fans?

grecianfaniow

gone down in price?? :$

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There are a few changes, nothing huge, though £16 for adult to get on to the Big Bank is better

http://www.exeweb.com/2015/03/06/exeter-announce-prices-for-next-season/

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Quite happy with these, saves me a pound per game on the bank. Can't guaruntee I would go to every game so not about to get a season ticket. £12 per game is good as is £13.60 if you are unlikely to miss matches but I can pat £16 and see eighteen games for only a tenner over the early bird price and means I don't have to find the money in bulk.

Insentive for the club is if they can produce a decent home record and make me want to go all the time they then get extra money out of me, and make me more likely to think about saving money on a season ticket for the season after.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Am I right in saying that pay on the gate has now ended? That you have to buy a ticket at the booth to get in to the Big Bank

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Am I right in saying that pay on the gate has now ended? That you have to buy a ticket at the booth to get in to the Big Bank
I haven't seen anything to suggest that, that's not to say I haven't missed something.

manc grecian

No, still potg.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. There will continue to be cash turnstiles at both entrances to the BB. If you want to sit in the stands you will of course need to get a ticket for a numbered seat from the relevant booth, but you can buy this in advance and pick the ticket up before the game.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Unimportant as John William has answered the question above.

Last edited:

Number13

When I buy my numbered ticket to sit, can I pick the seat?