• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New ticket prices

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Great trip done that in 2005.
Good experience ?

rp42

Yes fella

Doing the stadium tour on the Saturday & watching the game Sunday night
You not coming to watch City v Wimbledon? you would rather go and watch Real Madrid call yourself a City fan?? you ain't got any spare ticket's have you?;)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
You not coming to watch City v Wimbledon? you would rather go and watch Real Madrid call yourself a City fan?? you ain't got any spare ticket's have you?;)
Blame my brother it's his stag do

Ronaldo or Clinton ?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Ronaldo or Clinton ?
Different players. Can't really compare them.

rp42

Ronaldo or Clinton ?
Hmm i will tell you tomorrow after Slo-mo rips apart the Carlisle defence and scores a hat-trick........P M S L(rofl)

Last edited:

Silver fox

Good experience ?
Super Credy, enjoy..

grecIAN Harris

That is correct Ian. The decision was taken to rationalise the pricing to remove the previous sudden increase in price at age 12, so the price is now the same right up to age 18. This again is a decision that came out of the fans' survey as a majority didnt like the arbitary increase at age 12. It was not feasible to reduce the over 12 prices to the lower level. Those renewing season tickets for existing under 12 ST holders will have their prices pegged at the old price until the child reaches age 12.
Another pricing **** up then. Kids at school do not have so much opportunity to earn money as those over the age of 16. That's where the border should have been. After that full price (and no I don't care whether you're a tax dodger habituating at the Uni). If you catch a bus you pay full price at 16. If you catch a train you pay full price at 16 (unless you purchase a young persons railcard) The same should apply at City.

Last edited:

iscalad

Another pricing **** up then. Kids at school do not have so much opportunity to earn money as those over the age of 16. That's where the border should have been. After that full price (and no I don't care whether you're a tax dodger habituating at the Uni). If you catch a bus you pay full price at 16. If you catch a train you pay full price at 16 (unless you purchase a young persons railcard) The same should apply at City.
I catch a bus and don't pay. Shame on you ECFC.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Actually, although it's true that the transport companies and council have not yet caught up with this, the change reflects the new schooling rules. You now have to stay in some kind of formal education or training until you are 18 if you were born after 1st September 1997, the cut-off date for the season tickets, so the U-16 distinction is going to disappear anyway.

Whatever date we chose would have upset some people, but this is we believe the best cut-off point. Reducing the U-18 Big Bank Price from £6 to £5 and abolishing the arbitrary U-12 point is the fairest solution. Existing U-12 season ticket holders will however be protected and continue to pay the old price until the school year when they reach 12.

A BB super saver season ticket for next season all in full time education is only £3.75 a game.