• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Sponsor, New Shirt

ryancooper327

Whenever the new season begins we will have a new home shirt without Flybe for the first time in ages. I'd like to see something simple with stripes front AND back. I have mocked this up during my isolation. Also mocked up an away and third although they won't be new next season but I really don't like the highlighter kit).

Any thoughts on what kind of home shirt anyone would like to see?

2267 2268 2269

Legohead

Banned
Why don't the club open the design up to competition like these guys:

Be good as a community engaged club for it to involve fans in the design.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent Ryan...Especially like the red & white stripe kit.

ryancooper327

Agreed but I'd possibly limit to choosing from a selection. Although the Joma kits are bespoke (I think?) we could have a base template style to choose from. Would do really well is the current climate of social media/isolation. Could get a huge amount of votes/interest in the club

StudentGrecian

Why don't the club open the design up to competition like these guys:

Be good as a community engaged club for it to involve fans in the design.
Think it has already been chosen? I thought when MT did his twitter take over that he said that he had seen the new kit, might be wrong there though!

Legohead

Banned
Disappointing. Thought the club would have run a comp. Interact and engage with fans. Still, it's not very often I criticise them about this.

Legohead

Banned
Personally i'd like to see some black incorporated into the shirt like for example Southampton or Sheff U.

Looks a lot better with black on the shirt.

StudentGrecian

Found the tweet, looks like they are all sorted, wording suggests more than one new kit though!

ryancooper327

View attachment 2272
Found the tweet, looks like they are all sorted, wording suggests more than one new kit though!
I thought we kept 2 seasons per new shirt. Presumably it’s the new sponsor being added as opposed to a new design

GJW

Whenever the new season begins we will have a new home shirt without Flybe for the first time in ages. I'd like to see something simple with stripes front AND back. I have mocked this up during my isolation. Also mocked up an away and third although they won't be new next season but I really don't like the highlighter kit).

Any thoughts on what kind of home shirt anyone would like to see?

View attachment 2267 View attachment 2268 View attachment 2269
Like the first 2. Can you do the sky blue one in stripes with white and sky blue, like Argentina national shirt. See what that looks like.