• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Number 10 - Sam Nombe - To Rotherham United

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope he's not celebrating tonight on the beers.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's only 23?I should keep up more on the stats of our team.He plays like a more mature player.I would go as far as to say he looks as if he is in his football prime of 27 or 28 years old.

He should have scored more these last 6 games.
Yep, he'll be lucky to start on Saturdsy with a record like that.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Took me a while to rate Sam, lack of a decent first touch and a seeming sluggishness was an issue. Goals change everything!
Now I see an eager inside the box striker. His attitude is priceless, stupid pass intercepted at Crawley, snapped all the way to our penalty area to try and make ammends.
He'll score shedloads and earn us a million.
Good luck with the seven in seven Sam!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nah, you were just wrong before 😉

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Samuel has been nominated for Football League World player of the month for October

Link to cast your vote https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fan-awards/

Silly things these really as the players of the bigger clubs more likely to win but if it helps Sam......

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think there's been enough praise for Nombe's assist yesterday. After months out, to have the touch to play such a perfectly weighted pass was pretty impressive.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
What are the chances of keeping him fully fit through the remainder of the season?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What are the chances of keeping him fully fit through the remainder of the season?
Probably the key to where we end up. UTC

budegrecian

I don't think there's been enough praise for Nombe's assist yesterday. After months out, to have the touch to play such a perfectly weighted pass was pretty impressive.
Your right, but it wasn't just the pass, it was also they way he used his strength to hold off the defender who was all over him.