• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Ground Feasibility Study

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indeed.
I would hope that the club doesn’t become anachronistic just for the sake of it. The business case for a move to a new stadium might be a compelling one.

Fareham Grecian

A) They don’t want the land 😂

B) Speak for yourself as I know fans who do plus doesn’t El President want to move. Fans Don’t own the club, you may of been brainwashed in believing you do.

C) Again wasn’t The President interested in a new stadium plus I know of several people within the club who think a new stadium is the way forward. I don’t believe wanting the club to improve is attacking them in the way you put it but hey you still believe you own a football club, what percentage will you receive as an owner for the player sales ? You own nothing more than any city fan who is in the trust or not in it.
A) No idea what you mean by that but - as is usual with you - doesn’t answer the point
B) See LOG’s post. A survey showed that the majority of fans don’t want to move. Inconvenient for you
C) Just because the club has no value, doesn’t mean we don’t own it. If you have Tesco shares, thereby owning part of Tesco, do you get a percentage of sales? No you don’t.

Oh well, back on the ignore list...

Dannyred

A) No idea what you mean by that but - as is usual with you - doesn’t answer the point
B) See LOG’s post. A survey showed that the majority of fans don’t want to move. Inconvenient for you
C) Just because the club has no value, doesn’t mean we don’t own it. If you have Tesco shares, thereby owning part of Tesco, do you get a percentage of sales? No you don’t.

Oh well, back on the ignore list...
A) of course they would be interested in the land.

B) I had no idea about the survey, how many other fans missed it ? Also 2 years On then peoples views change.

C) The club have millions in the bank, If they sale the club to a billionaire do you think you would get a chunk of it as you own it.

You mean you took me off the ignore list 😮

rooecfc

A) They don’t want the land 😂

B) Speak for yourself as I know fans who do plus doesn’t El President want to move. Fans Don’t own the club, you may of been brainwashed in believing you do.

C) Again wasn’t The President interested in a new stadium plus I know of several people within the club who think a new stadium is the way forward. I don’t believe wanting the club to improve is attacking them in the way you put it but hey you still believe you own a football club, what percentage will you receive as an owner for the player sales ? You own nothing more than any city fan who is in the trust or not in it.
you always say you know people and you've heard things but never expand on these?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
plus I know of several people within the club who think a new stadium is the way forward.
Danny , How come these "several people within the club" you always seem to quote when you say stuff like this on almost every subject are talking to you personally about it and if they are indeed talking to you about why don't they make their views public so everyone knows how they are thinking ?
It would be good to know for future reference …

Spoonz Red E

B) I had no idea about the survey, how many other fans missed it ? Also 2 years On then peoples views change.
The survey was promoted at the time by the Trust, Club, newsletters, programme and matchday announcements.
Perhaps you had the Trust on your ignore list? 🤔

Antony Moxey

A) It is protected for sporting use only, so no use at all to developers
I don’t believe that is true, and am happy to be corrected by anyone that does know for definite.

My understanding is that it wouldn’t need retaining for sporting use if the club ceased to exist, and that the land could be developed for non sporting use if an area of equal size was provided for sporting use elsewhere. But I could well be wrong :)

Dannyred

Danny , How come these "several people within the club" you always seem to quote when you say stuff like this on almost every subject are talking to you personally about it and if they are indeed talking to you about why don't they make their views public so everyone knows how they are thinking ?
It would be good to know for future reference …
Nobody on the board or trust would come on here unless of course that they needed votes to be elected again.
None of the elected trust Board have returned and those who were not elected were soon facing attacks and left the forum.

DawlishBouy

C) The club have millions in the bank, If they sale the club to a billionaire do you think you would get a chunk of it as you own it.
If the Trust sold its shares to one of the dozens of billionaires you think are queuing up to buy them I assume the members of the Trust would vote on what to do with the money. Which would, I presume, include the option of sharing the money amongst themselves. If we assume the club has £5million in the bank (figure plucked out of thin air) the amount our prospective billionaire would have to pay for the Trusts shares would have to be in excess of that figure. If you think one of these billionaires might buy the club it would be a good idea to become a Trust member just to get a “share” of the action.

Dannyred

I don’t believe that is true, and am happy to be corrected by anyone that does know for definite.

My understanding is that it wouldn’t need retaining for sporting use if the club ceased to exist, and that the land could be developed for non sporting use if an area of equal size was provided for sporting use elsewhere. But I could well be wrong :)
I believe that if the club were given a new home then the land can be built on.

I am not sure if the club were to fold on how long it would need to remain empty.