• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Forum

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just a polite request to see if we Exweb could create a new forum for years gone by matches and memories etc ...I find there are a lot of really good and interesting post on matches and times gone by but they’re spread over several different threads and forums and difficult to keep up with... maybe create a new forum, If not possible how about replacing the You Bet forum which hardly ever gets used it could be called Days Gone By For example....I thought I’d ask anyway 😊

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Yep we can do that

Red Devon

Thank you very much GL 👍👍

Grecian2K

Top shout, Lez!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to have snuck in pretty much unnoticed - as a sub-forum in WoWS.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can't work out how to make it stand out.

Most people who use Exeweb, only read WoWs, so I wanted to keep it there. If I make it at the same level as WoWs then I fear that it won't get read.

Antony Moxey

Not sure it works having it where it is. I had to search around to find it - normally when I log in I just go to ‘new posts’ rather than a specific forum. I guess we all use and navigate the site in different ways though.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Doesn't get read as much as we'd like. Is it because it doesn't generate that much interest in City fans?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's because it's buried somewhat rather than a forum of its own.

Grecian2K

Reckon Jason could well have a point there.

Also, with this season being so exciting I suspect most minds are currently more focused of the present than the past. I would confidently predict interest will pick up considerably during the close season as we seek ways to find interest in that hellish football-free vacuum.

So don't fret too much at the moment Hants. Remember the old saying "Rome wasn't built in a day"