• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Dugouts

Mike Blackstone

I heard that Tis was distracted by the view of our magnificent cathedral and wanted to move where he couldn't see it.
He couldn't get a mobile phone signal very easily, so went to the other side of the pitch by the OG and bingo! So dug outs were moved.

00gill78

He couldn't get a mobile phone signal very easily, so went to the other side of the pitch by the OG and bingo! So dug outs were moved.
Another brilliant cost saving move by Norrie. No need to phone Stevie P.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another brilliant cost saving move by Norrie. No need to phone Stevie P.
but will stevie p stay in the og or move to the flybe stand?

Max Payne 2

Creds, there are moaning old gits all over the ground ;)

I can't believe people are moaning about why and where the new dugouts are :cool:
What Shabbashaz said. I've seen some silly pre-season threads and this one is right up there.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen a picture of the new dugouts. Very impressive, but I see they were'nt 'dug out' after all, but constructed at ground level. Without wishing to seem like I'm on the moan, isnt there going to be a sh*tload of restricted view/empty seats in the OG because of that?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
It never seems like you're on the moan, Pete, you're just a miserable tw*t :p :D I don't think that view is resticted by the dugouts, it's effectively just like taking a section of the OG and putting a roof on it [y]

ralph

Just seen a picture of the new dugouts. Very impressive, but I see they were'nt 'dug out' after all, but constructed at ground level. Without wishing to seem like I'm on the moan, isnt there going to be a sh*tload of restricted view/empty seats in the OG because of that?
There is restricted knee-room for those in the seats in the row just behind, but otherwise no inconvenience and no restricted view because of the dugout. A number of seats have been lost, as has probably been mentioned elsewhere.