• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New book on St James Park!

Andy Holloway

I went along to the launch on Friday and a very good evening it was too.

I haven’t had the chance the start reading it yet but it looks great and it's important to note that this isn’t just a book about ECFC, it’s also a book about local history.

For instance, I’d assumed that the new student block which has been named Clifford House was something to do with Cliff Hill but, no, it relates to something much, much earlier (no spoilers).
As was posted when the block was first named back in the summer, far more ECFC and football in general orientated!!!!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
As was posted when the block was first named back in the summer, far more ECFC and football in general orientated!!!!
I thought it might have been a nod to that Bastin man but no not nor neither .....

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Women make all things possible :LOL:(y) #clifford

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My book still hasn't turned up. :(

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
My book still hasn't turned up. :(
There appears to have been a bit of a delay mine arrived yesterday.....Monday.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope everyone has received their subscriber copies of the book by now. Please do let me know if not, or contact the publisher Halsgrove who dispatched subs copies.

For exiles who can't easily get to club events or pop into the shop, the book is now on sale online and can be delivered:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My book has turned up :)

It's going to take some reading. If you haven't already bought it then I would strongly recommend that you add it to your Xmas list.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Book available today on the Trust stall pre-match (cash) and the club shop before and after game for £19.99!