• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Away / 3rd kit for upcoming season?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s not so good Spoonz, hopefully you are both feeling better, think when I was in the shop on Saturday, I was the only one with a mask on, didn’t see any others
Seconded spoonz, hopefully better soon, I can't quite get to grips with after 18 months/two years of lockdown and then we pass a certain day and people stop wearing masks, particularly when we passed that day the stats were going in the wrong direction. I hate wearing the things but until I am happy with the stats they churn out I'll continue to do so.

Grexican72

Probably staffing.
2 of the three people (me included) who would have been fulfilling the orders and setting up the stock are off due to COVID.
Get well soon from Mexico:)

Grecian68

When's it going online?
Now on sale online Grecian Max

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now on sale online Grecian Max
Thanks mate, have ordered!

Grexican72

Are there any staff replying to emails in the club shop??
Have been trying to reach them without success,
UTC

Grecian Max

@Spoonz Red E - do you know how long it takes to dispatch an order? I tweeted the club the other day but no reply... ordered on 25th August wanted to make sure I was in to receive it...

Spoonz Red E

@Spoonz Red E - do you know how long it takes to dispatch an order? I tweeted the club the other day but no reply... ordered on 25th August wanted to make sure I was in to receive it...
We send out via Low Cost parcels / Yodel.
They say between 3-5 days delivery from collection but local parcels are usually quicker.
If you want to drop an email to [email protected] I'll look out for the order when I'm in tomorrow morning and get back to you with more info.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wife unimpressed with the shop. Ordered the blue shirt in time for my birthday but it still hasn't turned up. No one responds to emails! So she won't be buying me any more shirts from the club ☹

ryancooper327

I ‘won’ a shirt from that virtual match months ago, still waiting... I’m not overly bothered waiting but someone else could be well annoyed!

grecIAN Harris

It's out with Yodel Hants, what did you expect? A proper next day delivery. Have a hunt around your neighbours trees, you might find it hanging off of one.