• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Need some help getting an Iphone4...

I have just managed to get out of my Orange contract because signal is crap around here and I want to get an Iphone4 on o2 but not to technical minded, is 16gb big enough and is 500mb internet enough........ any advice is much appreciated.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Simple answer-yes!

I have 500mb Internet and never ever come close to it. I do have wifi at home though so use that, but during working hours use the phones internet.
Also, 16gb is a huge amount of storage. I also have this, and got so much on my phone and it's bot even half full.
But surely now they have been out a fair while you can get 32gb for the same price if you look around deals. Try e2save website-they are usually good.

I also believe the iPhone 5 is coming out soon, maybe worth waiting for?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'd try one of these. Just as good as a mobile phone as anything Apple will produce and far more reliable. Mobile signal will be just as good as well.

I will be getting a contract and think that the one that i have seen with the 16gb and 500mb will be ok.

The iphone5 is expected to be out in September and i cant wait that long!I was looking at the new things that it will have and I dont think any will benefit me much.

Thanks for the advice

Fareham Grecian

I would suggest looking at Android phones like HTC - do everything iPhones do but much cheaper - £25 a month typically and no up front charge, plus apps are much cheaper (and just as numerous)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Duh !

WTF is this doing on WoWs, wait until the sun goes down in Feenix, you lot will be for it.

FAN-TATIC

Pete favours blackberries to apples I'm told!

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I'd try one of these. Just as good as a mobile phone as anything Apple will produce and far more reliable. Mobile signal will be just as good as well.

I thought this until I decided to stop kidding myself that iPhones weren't all that and went and bought one. Best phone ever. Never had a problem with it.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Pete favours blackberries to apples I'm told!
What are you doin sniffin around WOWS FANNY? You are normally limited to banter or social! Are you making the effort to step up a league in 2011/12?;) Luv you...Reggie ps 6:30pm!!!

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Duh !

WTF is this doing on WoWs, wait until the sun goes down in Feenix, you lot will be for it.
Something to do with 124 viewing WOWS ATM whilst 15 viewing Social Club...if you want publicity...WOWS!