• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nards is lazy!

Willy Nilly

You f*cking what? Lucky not to be sent off for what exactly? Asking the ref three times why a free kick had been given against him? If the ref had answered and not ignored him he wouldn't have had to keep asking!
Yes. On another day with another ref he would have been off. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and get on with it.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And, while not wishing to denigrate a vital and welcome win today I still felt that, despite his two "birthday" goals, Nards did less than the stats might suggest. Lets face it, the first looked a tad fortuitous and the second was a penalty (won by Taylor).

Add to that much of the match out wide or out deep, apparently avoiding as much of the "action" as poss, plus, as has already been mentioned, yet ANOTHER example of petulance and sulkiness I myself would call it yet another typical performance (apart from the goals, that is ;) )

stumpynadge

City's Christmas party will be held in Las Vegas this year, due to the 'generous' help of Nardiello and the club's swear box.

scottus86

He needs to stop talking back at the ref, especially when he is on a yellow card. His tackling is awful.. but he is a striker. If the first goal hadn't gone in, it surely would have been pulled up for handball?

budegrecian

And, while not wishing to denigrate a vital and welcome win today I still felt that, despite his two "birthday" goals, Nards did less than the stats might suggest. Lets face it, the first looked a tad fortuitous and the second was a penalty (won by Taylor).

Add to that much of the match out wide or out deep, apparently avoiding as much of the "action" as poss, plus, as has already been mentioned, yet ANOTHER example of petulance and sulkiness I myself would call it yet another typical performance (apart from the goals, that is ;) )
I saw a different Nards from the one you saw today. Personally, I have never seen him track back so much, double up with Golbourne & put in defensive tackles.

Liam McNamara

Nards was top today!!! if he continues with this new attitude and effort he's going to be one of city's finest!

WELL DONE NARDIELLO!!! (if you stop by to read this)

dommers

He needs to stop talking back at the ref, especially when he is on a yellow card.
It's a good job he hadn't been booked then. He could have been booked for complaining but certainly not sent off.

oldcity

If the first goal hadn't gone in, it surely would have been pulled up for handball?
Which handball the first or second?

I saw a different Nards from the one you saw today. Personally, I have never seen him track back so much, double up with Golbourne & put in defensive tackles.
Thats how I saw it, he does like a moan though

dommers

he does like a moan though
He'd be right at home on here then!