• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

ecfc70

Was it said by JB was it either Scott or Craig in ep12? I listened to a few in a row this week

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was it said by JB was it either Scott or Craig in ep12? I listened to a few in a row this week
It was JB, "never had an account"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if we would be allowed a right of reply?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if we would be allowed a right of reply?
Contact David Earl he appears open for contact from anyone interested in having a discussion, currently wanting ECFC supporters input and perhaps if you got on JB could clarify his comments and opinion.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think there is a bit of touchiness around one person's opinion on here. After all, this is a place of opinions 🙂.

Trapdoor

I think there is a bit of touchiness around one person's opinion on here. After all, this is a place of opinions 🙂.
Oh no it isn't!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taggy’s pet isn’t he? And Taggy famously doesn’t like Exeweb.
If true that's a bit childish. It's like saying I don't like that lot in Block B or those in the back row of the Stanno.

StudentGrecian

Surely the SM boys don’t have to look too far to find leaks in the club if Jon does really get as much inside information as he suggests he does. If all former trustee’s are privy to the same knowledge it’s not rocket science that some of this stuff gets out.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Despite JB's non recommendation David openly admits to reading Exeweb particularly Matt Taylor info in the latest episode. As an aside it does sound like David may well stalk Matty in future episodes which may or may not work for Grecians listening to the pod, time will tell.

Would also appear he may listen to Jon and Dan, having retweeted the Poem for Matt Taylor, he does appear to be fully embracing being a Grecian, next stop column for Devon Live?.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excuse me being a bit tick here but how do you access these ? I used to click the link on this thread.