• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

simcity

Didn't know you were on exeweb!
Lurked in the shadows for 18 years :ROFLMAO:

Grecianman135

Can confirm I made the cut. Enjoyed being on and happy to jump back on any time 👍
Very concise, thought out points,quite surprised we didn't have anyone going into meltdown on the pod but I guess there is always Tuesday... 👀

Devon Red

Very concise, thought out points,quite surprised we didn't have anyone going into meltdown on the pod but I guess there is always Tuesday... 👀
I think the only semi meltdown I've heard was GiG in the last episode, I think when people go into meltdown they lose their way a bit and don't get their point across as well.

tom_ecfc

Must have missed your call.
No worries Alf, maybe next time 😉

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought it was a great pod, some articulate interesting callers, especially the first guy.

Can't believe my representation towards the end as the poster child for the exeweb d*ckhead keyboard warrior, though. Chief Incel. Jesus, I thought it was a fairly innocuous jibe. I'll dial in next time it's on and try to salvage my reputation. Gary'll be gone by then though, I expect, and everyone will be back on the same page.

Poor old Jon sounded like he was having an existential crisis towards the end

tom_ecfc

@DavidEarl is that you holding up the banner? 🤣
IMG_0953.jpeg

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've just got to the "erection" bit. Thank goodness it's a podcast and not on YouTube!

Grecianman135

I've just got to the "erection" bit. Thank goodness it's a podcast and not on YouTube!
We'll see what the score is at full time before I can join you in the erection camp Hants 😉😂

We8Argyle

Phone in tonight, fellas?