• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aidrian Henry - Liverpool Scene - I've Got The Fleetwood Mac Chicken Shack John Mayall Can't Fail Blues.

Christine Perfect was in Chicken Shack and Fleetwood Mac other members of Chicken Shack played with John Mayall so is Generation X the odd one out? Can't say why though!
I will give you the goal for that Sturtz. All the clues led to bands mentioned in the song title, except Generation X. This clue was botched up by me anyway, it should have read Brand X (Oops !). Bass player Percy Jones of Brand X had been a member of the Liverpool Scene and had played on the track.

Crowded House clue was Neil Finn who has replaced Lindsay Buckingham in the current Fleetwood Mac line-up.

Sorry about the bodge up, over to you matey !

iscalad

I will give you the goal for that Sturtz. All the clues led to bands mentioned in the song title, except Generation X. This clue was botched up by me anyway, it should have read Brand X (Oops !). Bass player Percy Jones of Brand X had been a member of the Liverpool Scene and had played on the track.

Crowded House clue was Neil Finn who has replaced Lindsay Buckingham in the current Fleetwood Mac line-up.

Don't know whether to be flattered or not, that you thought I might know any of that.🤔

Alistair20000

The Music Quiz hits a new low 😢

Up to STURTZ to save us

STURTZ

The weeks I spent trying to factor Billy Idol into the answer! 🤪

Alistair20000

**taps watch**

STURTZ

O.k. My little Cherms, time for a good old fashioned MQ clue.

You know the score, four initialised songs by each will reveal five bands with the first letter of each band (The doesn't count) making the anagram of a sixth band,. Points for each answer (possible 26) and top scorer sets the next question. Fill yer boots!

Rosencrantz

Pretty Vacant and God Save The Queen. Sex Pistols.

Colesman Ballz

Guessing that top left ain't Abba's SOS, so how about Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkei ?

Swanaldo

Money for Nothing and Sultans of Swing

Swanaldo

And Walk of Life