• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
2) Paint it Black - Rolling Stones.

Banksy

O.k ,scores on the doors.
Spoonz 4
Sturtz. 4
Isca 2
Just leaves the bonus question on post #27358 to finish off. Worth a total of 3 pts.Think sci-fi….
Maybe slightly harder clues next time ?

Banksy

O.k ,scores on the doors.
Spoonz 4
Sturtz. 4
Isca 2
Just leaves the bonus question on post #27358 to finish off. Worth a total of 3 pts.Think sci-fi….
Maybe slightly harder clues next time ?
So this mini quiz doesn’t fester on and on I’ll leave it up until this coming FrIday evening , say nine o’clock , in case anyone wants to finish it off. Bonus question and relative post as above is for three points, one of them easy and obvious once you get the music bit as I’ve said before.
So any of the above can win if they get the bonus right in its entirety .If no answers it will end as a draw between Spoonz and Sturtz.

Then the thread can go back into the Void again for a while.😉

p.s If anyone’s keen I can put another together sometime next month unless anyone else has any ideas to liven the thread up.

Banksy

Further to my above post , I declare the last mini quiz a draw rather than it limping along waiting for someone to complete the bonus question. Joint winners are therefore :-
Spoonz 4
Sturtz. 4
Time maybe to put the thread back into the dark cupboard unless someone feels they want to pump some life into it?IMG_2932.jpeg

Spoonz Red E

Further to my above post , I declare the last mini quiz a draw rather than it limping along waiting for someone to complete the bonus question. Joint winners are therefore :-
Spoonz 4
Sturtz. 4
Time maybe to put the thread back into the dark cupboard unless someone feels they want to pump some life into it?View attachment 14878
👍

Nice one.

I'm busy with the Men's and Women's matches and other stuff this weekend but I'll have a stab at putting a question up on Monday

iscalad

👍

Nice one.

I'm busy with the Men's and Women's matches and other stuff this weekend but I'll have a stab at putting a question up on Monday
My brain is hurting already 😫

Banksy

👍

Nice one.

As I said , I’m happy to put together another next month but only if folk have got the enthusiasm for one. It does seem they drag on sometimes hence why I hit the last one over the head. And do you want the questions/clues easier , cryptic or what?

Banksy

My brain is hurting already 😫
Third place in the last quiz can’t be bad. I reckon you’re just limbering up.

iscalad

Third place in the last quiz can’t be bad. I reckon you’re just limbering up.
I take it you have seen one of Spoonz's quizzes.:devilish:

Alistair20000

👍

Nice one.

Is this a Sam Stubbs three weeks Spoonz ? :unsure: