• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
6 Barclay James Harvest?
Bang on the money again there Sturtz ! And the player is . . . . ?

Alistair20000

6 Barclay James Harvest?
In a rough and ready way I could get to George Ley from Harvest but I have no idea what the song title is in case that is the key to it.

Alistair20000

4.) 5,2,3,6 (1985) 5,5.

With recent additional clueage I could get to Derek Grace from Grace Slick but a 5,2,3,6 song title to fit don't seem to be available.

Colesman Ballz

With recent additional clueage I could get to Derek Grace from Grace Slick but a 5,2,3,6 song title to fit don't seem to be available.
You have somehow contrived to get to Derek Grace (who is the answer) by coming up with the wrong Grace ! Try a different one and the song will fall into place !

Colesman Ballz

In a rough and ready way I could get to George Ley from Harvest but I have no idea what the song title is in case that is the key to it.
By a simple process of deduction you will now be aware, not only that George is wrong, but also who the right answer is !

This is somewhat vexatious to me, as I was particularly happy with this clue, and you have bleddy gone and circumvented it ! I am not amused and will vent my wrath by not accepting the answer without a song title, and full workings from BJH to the footballer in question. Grrrr.

Alistair20000

You have somehow contrived to get to Derek Grace (who is the answer) by coming up with the wrong Grace ! Try a different one and the song will fall into place !
Stunning strike or deflected in off the jock strap. They all count.

Grace bleddy Jones innit and Slave To The Rhythm

Alistair20000

By a simple process of deduction you will now be aware, not only that George is wrong, but also who the right answer is !

This is somewhat vexatious to me, as I was particularly happy with this clue, and you have bleddy gone and circumvented it ! I am not amused and will vent my wrath by not accepting the answer without a song title, and full workings from BJH to the footballer in question. Grrrr.
Yes but I did not know this one was Alan Banks until Grace Slick blundered in did I ?

I think I will leave it to STURTZ to finish off, particularly as 5,2,3,8 and BJH has me beat.

Neither of this pair were (so far ;)) lined up as EAC Quiz questions BTW. :)

Colesman Ballz

Still the tenuous connection between these eight legends and Little Mix to find as well !

STURTZ

Barclays {Alan} Banks

Alistair20000

Still the tenuous connection between these eight legends and Little Mix to find as well !
Their recent release: One I've Been Missing.

Workings available.