• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mr Tis...

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Banned I see. Not overly surprising but wondering what the reasoning is?

Hey hunni. I think it was because he was a multi. I'm not sure who but he reminded me a lot of ********.

Liz
xXx

rp42

Banned I see. Not overly surprising but wondering what the reasoning is?
Think it was Silver fox?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wemisscuro surely

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Think it was Silver fox?
Yes, took a while to be absolutely sure hence why he couldn't be banned immediately.

Had he come back and modified his behaviour there may have been a blind eye turned, but sadly it wasn't the case.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor old Foxy.

RIP

Have all his Mr Tis... posts been removed ? I did not see anything nasty from him in this disguise.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Poor old Foxy.

RIP

Have all his Mr Tis... posts been removed ? I did not see anything nasty from him in this disguise.
There were a few of the usual moments where he'd clearly been on the sauce and started dishing out insults to all and sundry - the sort of thing that repeatedly got him banned previously. Presumably all cleared up.

Alistair20000

There were a few of the usual moments where he'd clearly been on the sauce and started dishing out insults to all and sundry - the sort of thing that repeatedly got him banned previously. Presumably all cleared up.
The poor chap could not seem to help himself. (facepalm)

Grecian2K

Perhaps we could pass the summer's inevitable ECFC ennui playing a new party game trying to spot our favourite PremiershipChampionsSupporter's latest attempt at a new multi?

Perhaps we could call it FOXY BINGO??

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poor old Foxy.

RIP

I have met Foxy and his lad, as AP and Hants can testify. I found them both to be incredibly good company and I hope to meet up with them again sometime in the future.