• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecombe Away Match Weekend

There is a weekend package to the match, leaving Fri 21st Nov, arriving back 23rd Nov.

2 Nights b+b in Blackpool South beach, and including all coach travel @ a cost of just
£79.00 per person not including match entrance.

For more details e-mail [email protected], the offer closes on Tue 30th September

MikeB

I wish you well with the trip, but I can think of far better places to stop than Blackpool. Not my favourite place, but each to their own.

As an aside, my own weekend package for the game at Morecambe will cost me nowt. Half hour walk each way to the ground.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's no "u" in Seaborne.

Oldsmobile-88

Always one of my favourite trips......That first visit in the Conference was memorable,a visit to Eric's statue & ale in the York Hotel...The Landlord did not know what hit him,when Darke's stag coach turned up & top chav started singing on one of the tables!...The place always seems to be packed with Grecians,which aint bad for a 'home' pub..It was spruced up a bit for our last visit a couple of seasons ago..

Definately one to go to..

Kingsman

But there is in Seabourne!!

LammieLammieLammie

:D

OK, let's try again!

One "O" in Seaborne!

LOG

There's no C in Seaborne.

CITY CASUAL

Blackpool in november.No thanks.It will be cold & not much will be going on then that time of year.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Always one of my favourite trips......That first visit in the Conference was memorable,a visit to Eric's statue & ale in the York Hotel...The Landlord did not know what hit him,when Darke's stag coach turned up & top chav started singing on one of the tables!...The place always seems to be packed with Grecians,which aint bad for a 'home' pub..It was spruced up a bit for our last visit a couple of seasons ago..

Definately one to go to..
Now run by a staunch Morecambe fan and forum regular, I believe.

OmanGrecian

I can feel a new chant coming along