• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe v Exeter: New Date

Heysham Mike

Morecambe versus Exeter City rearranged for Tuesday, 12th January.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morecombe away on a Tuesday night in January isn't doing anyone any favours. I appreciate it's awkward trying to rearrange fixtures but its a long, long midweek trip during the most bankrupt month of the year (in my house anyway), Morecombe's gate receipts will be lower than their usual too. I'm afraid its a no from me too...

citizen

I suspect Morecombe, like ourselves a couple of years ago, are desperate to get Fixtures at home on, due to cash flow etc.
This could be a game that suffers again due to the weather, unless it drys out in the bleak north in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sandwiched between two away games at York and Leyton Orient. Tough week for the travelling fan and for the club!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
York has been moved as well. http://www.exeweb.com/2015/12/15/exeters-away-trip-to-york-re-arranged/

Tempted for this one, though an overnight stay will be required.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
York has been moved as well. http://www.exeweb.com/2015/12/15/exeters-away-trip-to-york-re-arranged/

Tempted for this one, though an overnight stay will be required.
Of course. I'd forgotten about the Liverpool game on the 8th.

Hopefully this rearrangement will mean a few of our midfielders are back from injury.

Heysham Mike

I suspect Morecombe, like ourselves a couple of years ago, are desperate to get Fixtures at home on, due to cash flow etc.
This could be a game that suffers again due to the weather, unless it drys out in the bleak north in the next few weeks.
It is far from bleak here in Morecambe. What makes you say that?

Last edited: