• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surprised nobody has started this so I will. Let's get back to winning ways. UTC!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised nobody has started this so I will. Let's get back to winning ways. UTC!
Everyone must have been hungover and in a state of depression after the cup tie. Here’s hoping we show a bit more life in this one.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can't believe I'm actually going to this game! We need a boost to our morale so I hope the team are up for this.

Jason's preview

Avening Posse

Due a win. Will be annoyed if we get nothing from this one.

denzel

Let's hope they haven't trained too hard this week and are ready to put last week behind them. UTC

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Take anything from this game please - UTC

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's hope the Key up front idea is binned tonight and we need 3 points tonight. I am confident we will win 3-2

Oldsmobile-88

I’m having a large breakfast at Ollie’s Cafe on the A38 just off J21..You would love it here, Mega burgers available too 😁😎

tom_ecfc

(Paul) Tis’ cold down south, will be baltic up t’north! Go well Grecian fans who make the journey!

3-2 win. Nombe x2 & Brown

otterton reds

I’m having a large breakfast at Ollie’s Cafe on the A38 just off J21..You would love it here, Mega burgers available too 😁😎
know it well I go past there a lot & it’s always busy.