• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe Tues 3rd Nov.Discussion thread.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Goalkeeper situation.Will the young Icelander continue ?

Morecambe look like they have a good side this season.A few good loan signings brought in.
Derick Adams has dispensed with the old guard of Roache & Ellison in a clear out after the last season was cancelled.Very much his team now after taking over from former long standing Morecambe manager Jim Bentley around this time last year.

Oldsmobile-88

This will be the first time I have missed a Grecian game at Morecambe ☹ Only seen one defeat in 13 games there.A few great games that ended up in draws at Christie Park & a few great wins at The Globe Arena.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Wow, great record olds. I’ve been twice (a 1-1 draw at the old ground and a 2-0 win at the new ground). Your record at morecambe sounds like mine at Mansfield.

Red Devon

Going on the Quest highlights yesterday the forward lads look a bit of handful for Morecambe...the time has come for our performance levels to go up a gear or two if we’re going to take the three points.

Squeezebox

Very frustrating for me - I'm less than 20 miles away so my nearest game, followed by Barrow and Carlisle. I have volunteered my services to Radio Devon as bag carrier/co-commentator/"fan in the stand" etc. but they haven't had the decency to even reply to my email or Facebook message! Thought they might be struggling given the very early evening kick-off!

Red Devon

Very frustrating for me - I'm less than 20 miles away so my nearest game, followed by Barrow and Carlisle. I have volunteered my services to Radio Devon as bag carrier/co-commentator/"fan in the stand" etc. but they haven't had the decency to even reply to my email or Facebook message! Thought they might be struggling given the very early evening kick-off!
Maybe there going to draft in Jubby from Scotland 😄

Oldsmobile-88

Maybe there going to draft in Jubby from Scotland 😄
I expect Jubby is brushing up on his one liners & puns at this very moment 😁

fred binneys head

If that’s an option I’d happily travel to every game!

AmberRed

Goalkeeper situation.Will the young Icelander continue ?

Morecambe look like they have a good side this season.A few good loan signings brought in.
Derick Adams has dispensed with the old guard of Roache & Ellison in a clear out after the last season was cancelled.Very much his team now after taking over from former long standing Morecambe manager Jim Bentley around this time last year.
From what MT said I think he'll try and keep him until Ward and Maxted are back!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morecambe are blowing hot and cold so we'll either get tonked or win comfortably.

I wonder how long Key and Randall can continue without a rest and with two long journeys this week maybe Mr T. will rest one or the other. Also think Jay will play in place of Law who allegedly needs to be managed in terms of games played.

Another game I'm gutted not to be able to go to.