• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe Away - 29th October

RyanPugh

Had to choose between Barnet & Morecambe, as I'm stingy, Morecambe is cheaper, and therefore the choice.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Had to choose between Barnet & Morecambe, as I'm stingy, Morecambe is cheaper, and therefore the choice.
It's also, if truth be told, a better away trip IMO. I'd only consider Barnet as it's local(ish), wouldn't go near the place otherwise.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
One of my favourite trips...Though not doable on the train due to engineering works in the evening near Birmingham.

RyanPugh

It's also, if truth be told, a better away trip IMO. I'd only consider Barnet as it's local(ish), wouldn't go near the place otherwise.
Haven't been to either, mind I haven't been to many at my tender age, Yeovil & Colchester the only 2..

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'm going Morecambe

My brother has re located to live in between Preston and Blackburn so will be up there that weekend

Leads

I will be there- first trip to their new ground. One for the heads is Morecambe, surprised if there will be more than 125 City.

Oldsmobile-88

Hopefully the York Hotel is still open,a couple of Morecambe lads I was speaking to in St Anne's Well before the game at SJP in April said it was going to be redeveloped & was up for sale...

Many a happy pre-match in that establishment especially in our Conference days..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the York Hotel is still open,a couple of Morecambe lads I was speaking to in St Anne's Well before the game at SJP in April said it was going to be redeveloped & was up for sale...

Many a happy pre-match in that establishment especially in our Conference days..
Yes, a decent enough (and very cheap!) boozer which is also a short-ish walk from the ground.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
How much are tickets ?

Oldsmobile-88

How much are tickets ?
£21 on the door....