• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Moaning & Groaning: Perspective.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whats wrong with tin letters and numbets giving the HT and FT scores?
It's alphabet based
#GamblingAwareness

ExmouthMart

I'm a long standing fan and I personally think the scoreboard is a bloody good idea. Anything that takes our ground further into being a 21st C ground is good by me.
I've no interest in commenting on the business issue of who does what and who is allowed to do this and not that. It's just too dull for me but I will say that the issue behind it all, aka sacking the manager, just isn't going to happen anyway no matter how much exmouth would like it. I personally do not believe anywhere near a majority of trust members would want it in fact I think it would be a very tiny minority. Up the city, geddon Matt. What a damn good manager we have.
Can you produce an actual quote from DevonLive where I am saying sack Taylor?! Don’t believe what you read anywhere and certainly don’t believe an actual quote from Julian Tagg about spending huge amounts of money for half time entertainment that may or may not be worth the investment.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m very much in favour of the scoreboard and said so a while back.
How did you express your approval RD ? Did you vote ?

Red Devon

How did you express your approval RD ? Did you vote ?
No I made some favourable comments on here not long ago.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
No I made some favourable comments on here not long ago.
No problem. My issue is that Taggy says "the fans want it". I was wondering who he asked.

geoffwp

No problem. My issue is that Taggy says "the fans want it". I was wondering who he asked.
He asked me. I said great idea and I know Billy the Fish would agree.

raleighnc

Presumably, Exeter City nil will be the default setting

raleighnc

Presumably, Exeter City nil will be the default setting
Or maybe nil one after 10 minutes?

geoffwp

Can you produce an actual quote from DevonLive where I am saying sack Taylor?! Don’t believe what you read anywhere and certainly don’t believe an actual quote from Julian Tagg about spending huge amounts of money for half time entertainment that may or may not be worth the investment.
I dont think I have ever listened to Devon live. Were you on it having a good moan about Matt?😊
I simply put your criticism of the manager together with your detailed questions about how decisions (such as sacking a manager) were taken etc. I may have made 5, I get that way with num3ers.
Dont believe anything I read??😲 Ah, it's all a conspiracy now? 😄

raleighnc

I dont think I have ever listened to Devon live. Were you on it having a good moan about Matt?😊
I simply put your criticism of the manager together with your detailed questions about how decisions (such as sacking a manager) were taken etc. I may have made 5, I get that way with num3ers.
Dont believe anything I read??😲 Ah, it's all a conspiracy now? 😄
Love your e moji competency, the rest not so much