• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

mk dons - tesco clubcard offer

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Finally a Tesco clubcard deal for this season...£6 clubcard vouchers buys an adult ticket for the trip to mk.

It's just come out but can be requested up until the end of Feb..

Merry Christmas..

Ps..sorry no link..am on my phone..

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ive often wondered with regards to tesco. Could we not set up a system where by we give our club card points to the club and they can use this money to purchase stuff for the club?????? Or just turn it into cash and use elsewhere? Would encourage alot of City fans up country to shop with Tesco??

Same with Nectar points also

lmartin

Administrator
Don't think you can do that with Clubcard, but you can with the Co-Op membership card.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/CooperativeScheme

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Northants...

I vowed to never ever again go to that soul destroying barnacle of a stadium, and watch Lewington and his fellow 10 cheating, time-wasting teammates sneak another victory over us having paid £25 or so for the privilege.

But £6..., maybe - just maybe.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I vowed to never ever again go to that soul destroying barnacle of a stadium, paid £25 or so for the privilege.
I am probably in a big minority,but i quite like the stadium..Excellent view from the concourse & nice comfy seats....It was a tenner iirc for the FAC capitulation a couple of seasons ago & a wonderful excursion on RAWZ Tours,where we ended up at Reading via Waterloo on the way back & then on to Exeter 1st class with a few Stella's..

I do not have any clubcards with any supermarkets,so may have to borrow littledragons,but knowing me i won't be bothered with the hassle of it..

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haven't used Tesco much lately but will for this plus I think First born might have some I could steal.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Boyo

A night in Milton Keynes? I can think of few places I'd rather not be!

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Good offer Northants Grecian. i have publicised this further for you.