• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandising

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the point, get in from work to find two of the three tee shirts in my size are either unavailable or out of stock, can only order the que sera one!

• The people up at SJP have had no opportunity to update the the website today There,were 4 of volunteers working flat out fulfilling internet orders & walk up sales.

• There are no 'normal' home kit shirts of any description left. There are limited stocks of the away fluorescent kits - adult & children's.

• The grey Wembley T shirts are only in child sizes in the shop today, but adult ones are due tomorrow.

• There are plenty of black Wembley T shirts in the shop & polo shirts are due to arrive tomorrow.

• There will be lots of Wembley scarves, either black or red.

• I understand that there will be commemorative mugs as well.
Maybe not an ideal situation, but everyone up at the club has done pretty well since last Friday morning when they started on this......merchandise, coaches, commercial (and the changing room area being prepared in the middle of it all).

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't think I would need to register again to buy from the shop seeing as I already have a ticket account but , hey-ho, needs must only to discover after adding two scarves to cart and proceeding to checkout and filling out card details that it would be £8.50 postage.........

Yer What !!!!!! you surely jest, even Ebay sharks wouldn't be that greedy.............and as there are teams of volunteers processing these orders ( I assume at no cost to the Club) I struggle to see how these ridiculous charges can be justified though somebody obviously thought them so.

I Bought them but have to fahrta-ss around getting them picked up by someone else ( cos I work) because the shop or popup in Princesshay ain't going to be open on Saturday.....you couldn't make it up.............could you ?
Where did yuou hear that? It is open on Saturday 10am-4pm.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... two scarves ... £8.50 postage ... you surely jest, even Ebay sharks wouldn't be that greedy ...
Welcome to my pet peeve. Finally get a half decent online shop and they crucify you with extortionate postage charges. Can't imagine how many £££s of potential sales they've lost through those costs.

Last edited:

Grecian68

• The people up at SJP have had no opportunity to update the the website today There,were 4 of volunteers working flat out fulfilling internet orders & walk up sales.

• There are no 'normal' home kit shirts of any description left. There are limited stocks of the away fluorescent kits - adult & children's.

• The grey Wembley T shirts are only in child sizes in the shop today, but adult ones are due tomorrow.

• There are plenty of black Wembley T shirts in the shop & polo shirts are due to arrive tomorrow.

• There will be lots of Wembley scarves, either black or red.

• I understand that there will be commemorative mugs as well.
Maybe not an ideal situation, but everyone up at the club has done pretty well since last Friday morning when they started on this......merchandise, coaches, commercial (and the changing room area being prepared in the middle of it all).
I apologise, you all do a good job.
I'll try online again when updated.

mumbo

Both the Club shop & the pop up shop will be open on Saturday. Elaine

Where did yuou hear that? It is open on Saturday 10am-4pm.
Sorry, my bad Pete, obviously didn't take that bit in...........however , would the popup shop be dispensing "collection from shop" online orders on the Saturday

or indeed any other day , if not then it still doesn't help with the Club Site Shop being closed on Saturday

B*qqer , didn't see Elaine's post just then,...........................I'm going for a long liedown

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
That's great to know for those who can collect. Will the punitive postage charges be reviewed for those who would need items sent?

Northern Red

That's ok for fans who can get to the shop or to the pop up tent but that doesn't address the expensive postage charges for the fans who can't get to either.

How many sales are the club losing because of high postage costs?

mumbo

I'm sure there'll be a review of all aspects of the work involved in getting us. to Wembley, just as there was after
Liverpool....it's how we progress.
Postage charges will be part of that. Elaine