• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
They did one in 2005, but i thought that was for playing Manchester United
No it was a Centenary Shirt, but we did get special permission to use it in FA Cup matches.

Grecian68

No it was a Centenary Shirt, but we did get special permission to use it in FA Cup matches.
Must have been a 3rd shirt

Colesman Ballz

Must have been a 3rd shirt
Officially was a limited edition Centenary shirt which you had to pre-order, I still have mine in the box it came in, complete with certificate.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Officially was a limited edition Centenary shirt which you had to pre-order, I still have mine in the box it came in, complete with certificate.
I think I got mine in Princesshay & I've been wearing mine since 2005 Brazil game - your's must be worth a mint !
UTC

fred binneys head

I think I got mine in Princesshay & I've been wearing mine since 2005 Brazil game
You should wash it occasionally.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You should wash it occasionally.
It's brought us Grecians luck since 2005 and I get lot's of space on Big Bank (hence reduced supporter numbers) so will continue as I am !
UTC

Grecian Max

They've missed the Christmas boat.

I was on the train on the way to a meeting yesterday thinking about offering to help (trust me, I could nail it), but am put off a bit by doing that for free whilst there doesn't seem to much effort to improve it within the club. I don't need the $ it's more the principle.

Grecian68

They've missed the Christmas boat.

I was on the train on the way to a meeting yesterday thinking about offering to help (trust me, I could nail it), but am put off a bit by doing that for free whilst there doesn't seem to much effort to improve it within the club. I don't need the $ it's more the principle.
It’s odd that those in the club must know that there’s discontent amongst the supporters with the offerings of the club, but say nothing

lamrobhero

These other Clubs that have a good offering. I wonder what their profit / turnover is. Maybe its not that great.

Antony Moxey

These other Clubs that have a good offering. I wonder what their profit / turnover is. Maybe its not that great.
Does it need to be?