• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree that bashing doesn't really help the situation. But there has been plenty of good suggestions on this thread and people have emailed the club with suggestions and questions from it. The frustration is nothing has changed. The terrace situation is real annoying one for me. Like Max said they don't do anything special, and we could do it in house like the plan seemed to be, but the fact there has been very little effort since is worthy of criticism.
Agree. We had the same thing at the last fans forum last season. The sad thing is they don't seem bothered and don't see it as a priority. A lot of people like me don't wear replica shirts and would buy the things suggested on here if they supplied it.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know a lot of fans are ‘bashing’ the merchandise offering, which to be fair ‘requires improvement’.

But could we spin this round and use this thread to put our sensible opinions on what we would like to see in the club shop? I’m happy to email a list of this to the club, after all, that’s what they have been asking for feedback.
Err, no, it needs a complete rethink/revamp.

We only need to look at what other clubs at our level with a relatively successful retail offer are selling and, by and large, copy them (yes, including the Gargoyles). It is hardly rocket science.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any news on The Terrace link up? I have money waiting to be spent!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you look at our average attendances Oxford are above us and Shrewsbury are directly below us

Here's their Christmas pages for their online shops -

The websites couldn't be more different. City have a massive step up to make in my view.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know a lot of fans are ‘bashing’ the merchandise offering, which to be fair ‘requires improvement’.

But could we spin this round and use this thread to put our sensible opinions on what we would like to see in the club shop? I’m happy to email a list of this to the club, after all, that’s what they have been asking for feedback.
Do we even need to? From all accounts we have merch in the shop. I wouldn't know because on a matchday it's too busy to go in. All it takes is to put the stuff we have in the shop online so people can buy it. It's 2022. That's what people do.

SaintJames

Given the obvious disquiet expressed on here and at more than one forum wouldn't it be nice just to get some response from someone in the Trust or Club that could re-assure us that things have been taken on board and action is taking place.

Yea I know highly unlikely .........................

berniesworld

We need another retro shirt in the shop like The Terrace did for us in the past

Grecian68

We need another retro shirt in the shop like The Terrace did for us in the past
Those shirts were quality.
The club did the Wembley 2008 shirt 2 years ago as a reissue, why don’t they do the centenary shirt?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those shirts were quality.
The club did the Wembley 2008 shirt 2 years ago as a reissue, why don’t they do the centenary shirt?
Thought club did a black centenary shirt that I still wear ?
UTC

Grecian68

Thought club did a black centenary shirt that I still wear ?
UTC
They did one in 2005, but i thought that was for playing Manchester United