• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

tom_ecfc

Saw this on some team that play in green somewhere south of us.

Got me thinking...

From what I understand the club shop has had a record breaking year sales wise, which I think not many of us know/knew, something to celebrate? Anyway, feel we could really improve with our club shop social media presence. More Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Tik Tok etc posts? Huge potential going into the festive period.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Got me thinking...

From what I understand the club shop has had a record breaking year sales wise, which I think not many of us know/knew, something to celebrate? Anyway, feel we could really improve with our club shop social media presence. More Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Tik Tok etc posts? Huge potential going into the festive period.
They look great. Don't tell Fred, but I've bought him one for Xmas.

Grecian68

Got me thinking...

We’ll have our Christmas collection out in February!

tom_ecfc

Thames Valley Red

Got me thinking...

They make £90 sales per head based on 13500 average attendance and retails sales of circa £1.29M on a club TO of £11.3M. They published the figures online.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
They make £90 sales per head based on 13500 average attendance and retails sales of circa £1.29M on a club TO of £11.3M. They published the figures online.
Some more detail would be interesting. However, £90 a head doesn't seem a huge amount, assuming it includes matchday spend [bar admission]. It's the equivalent of circa £4 [or a pasty or a pint] per game.

Antony Moxey

Jesus we are scraping the barrel now - Black Friday deals on unwanted tat we couldn’t shift at the time. Every time we see a new line of merchandise announced it’s more cringeworthy than the last, which is some feat as each time it appears we couldn’t get more embarrassing than we are.

It’s funny that we’re doing so well by pretty much any metric you care to choose yet with merchandise we’re so, so poorly served. It really is a joke.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jesus we are scraping the barrel now - Black Friday deals on unwanted tat we couldn’t shift at the time. Every time we see a new line of merchandise announced it’s more cringeworthy than the last, which is some feat as each time it appears we couldn’t get more embarrassing than we are.

It’s funny that we’re doing so well by pretty much any metric you care to choose yet with merchandise we’re so, so poorly served. It really is a joke.
And third-party tat at that. Even if the club has some kind of licensing agreement for this, hard to see that it’ll be generating much more than pennies.

Grecian Max

Probably missed the boat for anything decent this Xmas - I know it was mentioned they were getting some more stuff in, but it'll be tat.

The lack of imagination is the depressing thing about it... The Terrace don't reinvent the wheel they just apply sensible creative thinking to products people will want. It's not high level conceptual stuff, it's actually pretty easy. One thing we're really missing is subtle stuff, not everyone wants to wear sportswear or logos everywhere.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this is an image of the current case then it is somewhat out of date.