• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

tom_ecfc

I see there is another supplier of City shirts that I believe do not have permission from the Club to use their logo. Trendclothing-shop.com.

That looks bleddy awful! 🤣

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see there is another supplier of City shirts that I believe do not have permission from the Club to use their logo. Trendclothing-shop.com.

Who on earth would wear that?!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

Unless things have changed, the ECFC crest(s) and logos are not registered trade marks. It would obviously be better and more curteous to ask permission, but I don't believe they have to.

Frankly, with that design, I'd imagine they aint going to sell many. :poop:

lamrobhero

Unless things have changed, the ECFC crest(s) and logos are not registered trade marks. It would obviously be better and more curteous to ask permission, but I don't believe they have to.

Things have changed

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmowner/page/search?id=1621209&domain=1

LDNGrecian

Looks like an outfit for a snooker team

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could be an opportunity for a nice new income stream for the Club. Find a friendly brief to sue all these barstewards on a no win no fee basis, "Bob's yer uncle", all sorted ! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Number13

Yet when you go on there, there arent any adult home shirts for sale?

tom_ecfc

Yet when you go on there, there arent any adult home shirts for sale?
Flew out since the posts were put out. Good to have a clear out and excited for the new stock to come in! Big year ahead for the club shop 👍