• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
A quick look at Argyle’s site show they’re doing what you want City to do Anthony

Antony Moxey

A quick look at Argyle’s site show they’re doing what you want City to do Anthony
Seems most clubs are Max. Which is massively disappointing every way you add it up. We are missing a huge trick here.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems most clubs are Max. Which is massively disappointing every way you add it up. We are missing a huge trick here.
Sadly we have recently lost one of our best Commercial guys to that slime 40 miles W of the fairer City of Exeter !

Memphis09

The only good thing as season ticket holders we can get 10% off in the club shop
What a great incentive lol

ecfc2000

The quality of merch from city over the years has gotten worse. Like others, in years gone by I'd get cracking gifts at Xmas and bdays (ECFC jumpers, jackets, t-shirts etc) but i can't think of anything I've received / asked for over the previous 5 seasons. With all my older city related clothes now beginning to fall apart due to wear and tear, it doesn't look like I'll be wearing the city badge out and about in South Wales for much longer.

StroudGrecian

Anyone else really disappointed at the merchandise currently on offer at the club? When asked by the family what I’d like for Christmas I said I’d quite like some City stuff and (yes, sorry) some Miami Dolphins stuff. All I got was Dolphins stuff and when I asked why no City stuff was told that either there wasn’t any, it looked rubbish or there just wasn’t much of a choice.
I tried to find some Miami Dolphins merchandise online but all I got was clickbait.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sadly we have recently lost one of our best Commercial guys to that slime 40 miles W of the fairer City of Exeter !
Well we need to employ another then, there's plenty out there.

If we can get our merchandise and online shop up to the standard of our social media we won't go too far wrong.

angelic upstart

Agree with the OP. Little variety and not much available on the website.

Get some stuff in City! They could re launch the website with some online shop exclusives. Then do put different stuff exclusively in the shop.

Grecian68

Well we need to employ another then, there's plenty out there.

If we can get our merchandise and online shop up to the standard of our social media we won't go too far wrong.
The Terrace guys are running Bristol Rovers club shop, maybe we should ask them to help.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Terrace guys are running Bristol Rovers club shop, maybe we should ask them to help.
Kudos to The Terrace guys for the quality of their stuff, but they ain’t doing this for free.

if we want to maximise the revenue from this then we should be doing as much of it as possible in-house.