• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT Harrogate Town V Exeter City F.C.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I liked Taylor's response to the question about McArdle. Talk about our current players.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
With a name like Sebastian Stockbridge, he could be a Tory as well. ;)
He was clearly loving being the centre of attention when he stopped the game after being hit in the head. However, as Matt Taylor said, the main issue with the penalty is that it happened right in front of the assistant who claimed not to see what had happened.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought we’d broken Page at one point - he’s very decent and I would have liked him to still be with us. McCardle relatively solid too really, no surprises basically.
Page is solid defensively but never offers as much going forward as I'd expect from a player who looks so classy. There were also a surprising number of strong tackles from Page today which I don't remember from his time at City and he could well have been booked earlier than he was.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re Matt getting p!say about asking about McCardle… I kinda get it tbh. It’s not very relevant for the game… Probably a bit harsh on Craig mind, unless he’s already been told 😂

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re Matt getting p!say about asking about McCardle… I kinda get it tbh. It’s not very relevant for the game… Probably a bit harsh on Craig mind, unless he’s already been told 😂
Agreed. I quite liked his response to be honest.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Highlights:

SaintJames

Agreed. I quite liked his response to be honest.
www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/12387682/yems-on-crawley-loss-lucky-it-wasnt-10

Now that is a very frosty response to the questioner :) Makes Matty look quite timid

SaintJames

With a name like Sebastian Stockbridge, he could be a Tory as well. ;)
Somehow doubt he's a laner :) One thinks he may have been public schooled and missed out on a career in banking or at least I thought that's what our fans were saying about his performance .................

Memphis09

Felt a tad sorry for the interviewer Matt clearly not wanting to discuss Rory McCardle so thank gawd he didnt mention Lewis Page as well :) For anyone at the game out of interest how did our two former players do?
Matt seemed a bit annoyed think the pen upset him

Memphis09

I agree thought it was a harsh response