• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT Exeter v Chelsea : PJT 7pm KO

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube highlights

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think he may have been exaggerating a little bit as he also said he played in the Tiverton friendly at the start of July.
His first competitive game I expect as he also had the first 35 mins or so at Weston. He did however miss the u18's first game.

andrew p long

His first competitive game I expect as he also had the first 35 mins or so at Weston. He did however miss the u18's first game.
Yes, I got a bit confused by what he was saying; I think the three month reference was intended to be about playing full matches, rather than the time out with Covid

andrew p long

the opposition's match report...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's just dawned on me that the JPT became the PJT with the change of sponsor.

PeteUSA

Anyway, back to this match. I'm really not very impressed by goalkeeper Harry Lee. His approach off of his line for Chelseas goal was really poor. Obviously self preservation came before making a half decent effort to go down at the players feet in a proper manner. Totally turned his back when that shot was struck! Virtually presented their player with an open goal!

older-codger

Anyway, back to this match. I'm really not very impressed by goalkeeper Harry Lee. His approach off of his line for Chelseas goal was really poor. Obviously self preservation came before making a half decent effort to go down at the players feet in a proper manner. Totally turned his back when that shot was struck! Virtually presented their player with an open goal!

Come on Pete, get real! The lad's 16 and far from the finished article!!

Matt Russell

So all that was missing from PeteUSA was a "yet"

grecIAN Harris

Sorry, I'm with Pete this time. How do you expect to save a shot if you're not even looking at it? He went backwards when he should have been coming forward. This is basic goalkeeping not something you pick up with years of experience.

AmberRed

Hahahaha, yeah and give away a penalty!! The lad was clean through! For a 16 year olds debut I'd say he had a good game!! What level did you play at?