• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT Exeter City v Forest Green Rovers

i8cornwall

Shame about the pathetic abuse they aimed at JMT though.
Wondered how long it would take for someone to bring this up, is what it is. You could see him laughing about it a few times so don't think his feelings where to hurt and I'm sure he expected it.

With reference to the two seated stands and singing and joining in. It's always great to see both clapping and joining in with the singing and clapping so thanks to everyone who does. I'm also surprised to see the second section down from ours on the bank becoming just as lively as the top part and long may that continue.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why was it pathetic? In my opinion it was entirely deserved given the way he engineered his departure from City.
I presume that you watched on iFollow so you may not have heard what was being said.

I don’t generally have a problem with chants or songs aimed at former players but when it's a repeated one liner which did nothing more than call him a **** (that word begins with a c) it isn't particularly funny or clever.

grecIAN Harris

I presume that you watched on iFollow so you may not have heard what was being said.

I don’t generally have a problem with chants or songs aimed at former players but when it's a repeated one liner which did nothing more than call him a **** (that word begins with a c) it isn't particularly funny or clever.
On the flip side, I thought, 'Hes eating our grass! He's eating our graaaass! That f!*king Vegan, he's eating our grass!!!' was hilarious.😆

Grecian2K

On the flip side, I thought, 'Hes eating our grass! He's eating our graaaass! That f!*king Vegan, he's eating our grass!!!' was hilarious.😆
Had that chant been aimed at their "old hippy" owner Dale wouldn't "smoking" been a better choice of word than "eating"?

Grecian Max

Wondered how long it would take for someone to bring this up, is what it is. You could see him laughing about it a few times so don't think his feelings where to hurt and I'm sure he expected it.

With reference to the two seated stands and singing and joining in. It's always great to see both clapping and joining in with the singing and clapping so thanks to everyone who does. I'm also surprised to see the second section down from ours on the bank becoming just as lively as the top part and long may that continue.
Looked superb from the stanno stand mate, I initially thought the top section looked bigger than I remembered, until I realised both areas were joining in... got some decent going on there loads of potential