• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT : Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers 7pm KO

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Despite Bolton being bottom of current form (in the League) over the last six matches, and therefore a definite winner tonight, if we look at the last five matches including the cup on Saturday then our form is identical LWLDL so remaining hopeful, fingers crossed, lucky rabbit's foot by side of computer in prep, along with the lucky horseshoe on the door and my heather I bought from a gypsy (am I allowed to refer to them as gypsies still or is there a new term like people who travel).

If this doesn't work might have to resort to some sacrificing.

David Treharne

It's still 10c, though it feels slightly colder, as the wind has gone around to NW. There's been intermittent rain throughout the day, much of it not heavy but annoyingly wetting. The floodlights have just been put on and I'm anticipating a close game.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought Sweeney was out of action for longer

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Neither Fisher or Ajose on the bench, bizarre imho especially after the interview on Saturday.

ryancooper327

Seymour over Ajose/Fisher is a bit of a joke now. Maxted starting is too. Also props to MT for discovering the slowest CB in history, impressive. Anyway, positive thoughts. 3-0 win attacking from the start.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Win tonight and most will be delighted, lose and I anticipate a backlash and more discontent.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Seymour Taylor's love child?

Just goes to show what SSN knows!

rooecfc

bolton fans saying they are playing 5 at the back with lloyd isgrove at right wing back. He is by no means a defender so hopefully joel randall can have some joy

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Win tonight and most will be delighted, lose and I anticipate a backlash and more discontent.
Of great proprtions,