• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT : Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers 7pm KO

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A slick surface for this evening by the look of the forecast.

Red Devon

Back to the bread and butter, hopefully a much needed 3 points for City!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping that we get back to winning ways tonight. Will be watching in iFollow later.

Jason's preview

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping that we get back to winning ways tonight. Will be watching in iFollow later.
Ditto. Though finding it increasingly difficult to summon up enthusiasm...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pre-match interview with Lewis Ward

iscalad

If we bring our A game we should win this one. UTC

Alistair20000

This might not be such an easy game as the Bookies think on looking at the odds.

Bolton are a desperately inconsistent side like many others in this division but are capable of winning and we are tending to draw too many games.

Will be watching tonight but rather like JW enthusiasm is waning. TV coverage getting a bit ersatz for me. Some bracing winter air at SJP would be much preferred.

David Treharne

It's 10c, with a 100% grey cloud cover. We've had 4mm of rain since 10:00 yesterday, and it's currently raining intermittently, not heavily, but annoyingly wetting. Wind is WNW but the barometer suggests that it's turning to NW. It certainly doesn't feel 10c. It's also gusting quite strongly, up to 4 at times. Oh yes, and for completists UV is 1, and sunset is at 16.33. I'll update at around 17:00. It's a game we need to win, because I always feel that points are better than games in hand, especially with the sheer volume of games that are coming up. I think there'll be a few changes in the line up.

iscalad

SSN saying Ajose may start

i8cornwall

For the first time in my life (I was 3 last time we played each other) both of my clubs are playing each other.

I can see it being a draw just because both teams are inconsistent at times, I’ll lump for an end to end, exciting 3-3 draw.

Reactions: ORy