• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor to Charlton?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
4/5 now, overwhelming favourite

It’s been fun MT, thanks for your work and weaning people off the messiah

Want to see us go for a young coach from a top academy personally
Again, 4-5 means next to nothing in a next-manager market.

It equates to a 55% chance of MT getting the job. Of course, things can change but if he was high on Charlton's shortlist, a few bets from club insiders would see him trading at much shorter odds.

Nothing to worry about here – at least, not yet.

Boyo

Again, 4-5 means next to nothing in a next-manager market.

It equates to a 55% chance of MT getting the job. Of course, things can change but if he was high on Charlton's shortlist, a few bets from club insiders would see him trading at much shorter odds.

Nothing to worry about here – at least, not yet.
1/2 now with BetVictor.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

1/2 now with BetVictor.
He's not going anywhere, Charlton will go for a manager with more experience and a well-known name.

jimmy

He's not going anywhere, Charlton will go for a manager with more experience and a well-known name.
You should lay it then if you're sure they won't take him..make yourself a few quid.

Some punters certainly think he's got the job for it to fly in like it has..

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whatever happens, and that will be down to Matts aspirations I would imagine Tagg has somebody in mind, probably someone already within the clubs ranks, best to have some depth of knowledge regarding City and our structure from youth to first team. When Tisdale was here Tagg said he always saw Matt taylor as a future leader. I think there may be a shout for the old Tully/Carlise combo.

Oliver

Whatever happens, and that will be down to Matts aspirations I would imagine Tagg has somebody in mind, probably someone already within the clubs ranks, best to have some depth of knowledge regarding City and our structure from youth to first team. When Tisdale was here Tagg said he always saw Matt taylor as a future leader. I think there may be a shout for the old Tully/Carlise combo.
Kevin Nicholson

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kevin Nicholson
Yeah, you're right Nicholson/Carlisle would be a good choice in my book.

Interesting with Nicholson, he would have been a Grecian player but was one of Tisdale's transfer targets poached by Buckle when he split and went to Torquay. Ver good player for them.

tonykellowfan

I also think that Taylor will have seen what happened to Tisdale by hanging around too long and turning down offers (or not pursuing them hard enough).

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
1/2 now with BetVictor.
The same BetVictor who have FGR manager Rob Edwards at 33-1.

The same BetVictor who have FGR manager Rob Edwards at 33-1.
The same price as Paul Tisdale, Joey Barton and Mark Cooper. These bookies know a thing or two.

That said, I am deeply worried about KMT now, as my dad used to say, "You never see a bookie on a bike"