• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor will surely only move if a Championship club in Lancashire come calling - Preston, Blackburn, Wigan?

Average Joe

Matt Taylor will surely only move if a Championship club in Lancashire come calling - Preston, Blackburn, Wigan?
for 20k plus a week he'd probably move to Scotland, who wouldn't. A football career is short and MT doesn't have sponsorship etc so he's still got a mortgage to pay and kids to feed himself.

SaintJames

MT hasn't lived in Lancashire for many years. I really dont see him restricting his ambitions in that way. If the right job becomes available and it feels right for him he will even move to Yorkshire :)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
MT hasn't lived in Lancashire for many years. I really dont see him restricting his ambitions in that way. If the right job becomes available and it feels right for him he will even move to Yorkshire :)
As long as Cornwall is off his GoMove search history I'd wish him well!
#tisdale4argyle

dontpassback

Yes the vagaries of football end of Saturdays game FGR manager far from happy but still in post despite abysmal team performance and going bottom of the league.

Two days on with Edward’s sacking he must now be a very worried man.
I don’t think vince will have Edwards back at FGR.edwards will rock up somewhere else,and burchnall will be given a bit more time to get results.

jimmy

I don’t think vince will have Edwards back at FGR.edwards will rock up somewhere else,and burchnall will be given a bit more time to get results.
I agree. Mr. Rich Hippy Chairman was publicly shocked and disappointed when Edwards left.

I know football is fickle, but I am not sure they are ready to go back.

andrew p long

I agree. Mr. Rich Hippy Chairman was publicly shocked and disappointed when Edwards left.

I know football is fickle, but I am not sure they are ready to go back.
However, there is more joy in heaven over one sinner who repenteth...

tonykellowfan

To be fair Luton took Nathan Jones back after he left them in the lurch to go to Coventry which didn't work out.

iscalad

To be fair Luton took Nathan Jones back after he left them in the lurch to go to Coventry which didn't work out.
yep, the grass isn't always greener...

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
It really didn't work. He missed the turning and carried on along the M6, and ended up being kidnapped at Stoke. I'd be furious if I were Coventry!