• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rotherham would be absolutely perfect for him. Tidy, well run club that can compete between L1 and Championship. Perfect stepping stone with reasonable expectations.

I think he should take it, career wise.

geoffwp

Rotherham would be absolutely perfect for him. Tidy, well run club that can compete between L1 and Championship. Perfect stepping stone with reasonable expectations.

I think he can only do that if he applies and is offered the job though, which he hasn't.🤔unless you know different Max?

Grecian Max

I think he can only do that if he applies and is offered the job though, which he hasn't.🤔unless you know different Max?
Yeh, and if he has any sense he will take the interview if offered... his short odds tell the story geoff

Colesman Ballz

Why on earth would he want to go and work for a club who have previously had Fatty Boy Evans as manager ? 😎
I am also not sure that Matt is going to take much advice from you anyway, after all when he signed Jevani you declared it a dud signing !

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

They dont play cricket in Rotherham so he has ruled himself out accordingly :)

Grecian Max

Why on earth would he want to go and work for a club who have previously had Fatty Boy Evans as manager ? 😎
I am also not sure that Matt is going to take much advice from you anyway, after all when he signed Jevani you declared it a dud signing !
Don't really know what Evans has to do with anything. We had Neil McNab manage us, why would Taylor want to stay?

I brought up the Jevani thing on that thread myself, it's the only reason you know about it 😂 Again, irrelevant stuff that detracts from the real point here - Taylor has done so well, I doubt he'll be around for much longer - good for him. The Trust have done well with their 3 appointments and I'm sure we'd move onto another good coach!

Grecian Max

For my dud, I raise your "bell tent" 👀

Different words, same sentiment - he did surprise eh? 🔥

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 22.15.46.png
Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 22.16.56.png

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
20 pages in and how many teams has KMT been linked to and not gone ?? :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
20 pages in and how many teams has KMT been linked to and not gone ?? :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Wait for page 21 !

Alistair20000

They dont play cricket in Rotherham so he has ruled himself out accordingly :)
Au contraire.

There is a thriving cricket club in Rotherham.

My Yaaarkshire contacts will keep an eye out to see if KMT rocks up to look at the pitch and facilities.
1664487346803.png