• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

Simba3011

Looking at ex players with links to us, I can only see Matt Gill, Matt Oakley and Troy Archibald-Henville currently working in the football league so it looks like we might have to look externally this time

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
How would that work then? Transfer window isn’t even open until Jan, and those three are definitely under contract so Rotherham best get a bank loan. Football doesn’t work like that.
Because any business should be worried about losing important data to opposing businesses.

Cowshed Grecian

What’s Brian McDermott up to these days? Not a bad shout if I may say so-has links to us.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit of a bombshell this I really hope he stays!

Rosencrantz

Looking at ex players with links to us, I can only see Matt Gill, Matt Oakley and Troy Archibald-Henville currently working in the football league so it looks like we might have to look externally this time
Butterfield as well is at Southampton.

Cowshed Grecian

I’d be offering Taylor that 500k we got for pond to stay.

Colesman Ballz

Bit of a bombshell this I really hope he stays!
"Her indoors" may have her twopenneth worth to input when he gets home tonight ! :)

iscalad

"Her indoors" may have her twopenneth worth to input when he gets home tonight ! :)
Is she local?

Langer

If he’s been offered it I would assume he’s interviewed for it which in turn means he wants it therefore I conclude.

grecIAN Harris

Should that be the road we look down, and I'm not saying it is or should be, I'd go with Gilly.