• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

Bootroom

I think you may see a left field appointment, perhaps someone who has exceeded at National League Level. Can’t think we have a natural successor within our ranks at the moment

dommers

With Dommers + Trampus ready and fully qualified to step in to the breach (With Tisdale back as their DoF - in his shiny, brand new "Roller") what could possibly go wrong?
What makes you think I'm qualified? Taylor has been a good manager for us although from my dealings with him I still don't like him.

He must be thinking whether he can realistically take us much higher without a lot of luck.
Not sure Rotherham is the right fit as mid table championship is probably as good as they are going to be. Personally I think he be better off waiting for a top league one club as a there are some much bigger clubs there than Rotherham, however the offer of a championship doesn't come around every day and our previous made a mistake in not accepting an opportunity at that level.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strange interview from Taylor. When asked about injuries and suspensions in defence ,he had an almost "I don't care" attitude.There is something there about the player budget that has caused an upset.If he does go,I wouldn't be surprised if the main cause was the lack of funds in some areas.

Cowshed Grecian

Joey Barton might buy the club now then and appoint himself.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd sooner take Wotton over that tw@t and that's saying something.:mad:

Cowshed Grecian

If tagg has any thoughts about bringing Tisdale back,he will immediately undo all the goodwill that KMT has built up over the last few years
He better not have any thoughts about that it’s not jobs for the boys. Appoint your buddy’s he can FRO!

dommers

There is something there about the player budget that has caused an upset.If he does go,I wouldn't be surprised if the main cause was the lack of funds in some areas.
There might well be something in that but I would have thought that someone who's been at the club for 10 years would understand the need to stick to budgets.

red1

If he goes, he’ll no doubt be back for Brown. And maybe a couple more

C j phill

If he goes, he’ll no doubt be back for Brown. And maybe a couple more
Collins, Hartridge and Nombe

There might well be something in that but I would have thought that someone who's been at the club for 10 years would understand the need to stick to budgets.
TheManFromDelMonte.

He says......perhaps the recent sale of Alfie Pond to Wolves and being told there was no money for the player budget from that, was the straw that finally broke the camel's back?

(This is pure speculation but it has to be something, right?)

Regards

TheManFromDelMonte. 👍