• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Jay

logman

How long a contract does he have left? Bristol Rovers forum discussing Tisdale's possible interest.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why would Jay want to go and play for a former manager who hardly ever played him ? :unsure:

andrew p long

Mods - could we combine this new thread with one of the many previous threads discussing Matt Jay? I suggest the one started in 2016, which had posts again in April (and, in retrospect the 'WTF does MY have to do to get into the team' could have been amalgamated too

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why would Jay want to go and play for a former manager who hardly ever played him ? :unsure:
He also stated MJ was technically the best player in the squad. Then didn't play him.

Reactions: WXF

jrg333

He also stated MJ was technically the best player in the squad. Then didn't play him.
But he had every right not to select the best technical player in the squad.
*raises fist towards crowd and does wa**ing gesture*

logman

Mods - could we combine this new thread with one of the many previous threads discussing Matt Jay? I suggest the one started in 2016, which had posts again in April (and, in retrospect the 'WTF does MY have to do to get into the team' could have been amalgamated too
🚓🚓🚓

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale will inevitably sign Wheeler and Boateng, not sure there will be enough in the kitty for wee Matty Jay.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you on furlough Andy ??

andrew p long

Are you on furlough Andy ??
:LOL:

actually its a bit of a bugbear, the way discussion about an individual player is spread across numerous threads. This happens in two ways - a) repeat threads for the same player and b) interesting discussion and debate on differing MTDs about the merits of a particular player. A good example of the latter is the lively and interesting differences of view about Archie Collins. I'd far rather it was all gathered in one thread where one can see the context , history and development of people's views

Brentford's Griffin Park Forum do this very well. A section with one thread per player- and MTD threads closed down the day after a game, with discussion of individual players continuing on the relevant player thread.

(PS Come to think of it the 12 days work I had been booked for in December all got cancelled three weeks ago!)

jimbo-gould

Stumbled across this on Twitter. Can see why other clubs were sniffing around wanting to sign him when he’s performing this well. In a world of his own.