Matt Jay

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a long season, he'll play a part. Brown is just better at what he does.
I agree but I guess my point is he seems to have been on a downward curve in form all of 2022, and we're now at this point. I think he's a great player but struggle to see where he fits currently. As a starter.

Grecian Max

That's what I said. The next match. Probably Jake as well.
Yes, and I agreed with you hence I said "yes"

Seems like you're still pissy about people standing at a football match 😅 Move on

Obviously he's starting the next one as MT will give him a run out with the other fringe players, the bigger discussion is around the league matches

iscalad

Yes, and I agreed with you hence I said "yes"

Seems like you're still pissy about people standing at a football match 😅 Move on

Obviously he's starting the next one as MT will give him a run out with the other fringe players, the bigger discussion is around the league matches
Have to confess I accidentally hit the guy in front of me with my walking stick when I stood to cheer Harry's goal. I apologised profusely.

Rosencrantz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well hit wasn't the correct word. I sort of dropped the stick when I stood up to cheer.
Always happy to meet fellow Exewebbers.
Sam Parkin broke my Grandad's walking stick which he had hooked on top of a crush barrier half way up the big bank, well to the right of the goal in the warm up.