• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Jay

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Without wishing to jinx it when was the last time we had a player top the division we were in goalscorers charts? Dazza didn't make it because of that heinous injury, so I'm thinking Kellow unless I'm missing the bleeding obvious as per normal.
Steve Moran? Cureton? Stockley?

Pobbop

Steve Moran? Cureton? Stockley?
Looked it up for those three, Holdsworth and Iwan Roberts were well ahead for Moran's decent season, Curo was beaten by Mackail-Smith and Pope in his two good seasons, Kee was Top-scorer in Stockleys best season.

None of them were that close to be honest, a fair few goals and players between them and the top.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
How about Logie in that season in the conference?

Pobbop

How about Logie in that season in the conference?
Stuart Fleetwood for the Village team currently topping our division, interestingly enough, by about 10.

Trapdoor

Looked it up for those three, Holdsworth and Iwan Roberts were well ahead for Moran's decent season, Curo was beaten by Mackail-Smith and Pope in his two good seasons, Kee was Top-scorer in Stockleys best season.
The thing I love about City in recent times is how many quality strikers we've had. Genuinely exciting footballers capable of making headlines. Stockers and Curo could single handedly win games. MJ is another one. It's awesome.

budegrecian

The thing I love about City in recent times is how many quality strikers we've had. Genuinely exciting footballers capable of making headlines. Stockers and Curo could single handedly win games. MJ is another one. It's awesome.
The thing I love about City, in recent times, is simply that we are City. Yes, they frustrate the hell out of me at times but I just can't help loving them to bits.
& yes, in case you're wondering, I've been on the beer celebrating our 14 match unbeaten league run.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mildly amusing reading the Bantams forum this morning and their reaction to the thought that little Matty Jay was coming on, his reputation goes before him. Some advising other posters he is not Salah and others regretting their options from the bench.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Grecian_in_Plymouth

transfer speculation about MJ going in Jan ?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

transfer speculation about MJ going in Jan ?
Any likely candidates, Argyle perhaps?